Oh dear, here we go. A poster now misrepresenting my post and...

1. 28,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Oh dear, here we go. A poster now misrepresenting my post and attributing things to me which I have nowhere said. And to add the insult of "That is pretty much what you said." I said what I said. I don't agree with people telling me what I believe or what I said when in fact it was NOT said by me. Yes, I read what you say. You read what I say. Unlike you, I will not attempt to guess or insinuate things which you may have said, when in fact you did not. You have a bee in your little bonnet. That is your problem. Not mine. Emotional language such as "indoctrinate pupils with the fairy tale that passes for christianity" reveals your bias, nothing more. Not the language of a reasoned debate and quite away from the topic as given in the title of the original poster. So, I won't be responding to you. Oh, and the three wise men appearing EXACTLY the same time as the birth? That is not correct. And, yes, you said it and that reveals you write things which are incorrect, another reason for you to be clearly identifiable as a waste of my time. Goodbye.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.