AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The Trend is your Friend :), page-333

1. 11,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    There is a wonderful line in the movie As Good As It Gets, you know, the one with Jack Nicolson and Helen Hunt.

Anyway the line is this.

“I am drowning here, and you are describing the weather” Just love it, the comment was made because the blindingly obvious was being explained and was no answer to the real issue at all.

The way Jack pulls that line off is bliss; in fact it’s my all time favorite Jack movie. I mention it because I just listened to a description of the blindingly obvious, which is all-good and I have no issue, if that is something you want to listen to.

Such things as stats going is this or that direction will make markets more bullish or bearish if in between a bit up and down, such things should not need a brass band and a marker pen, but I guess folk exist who do not know this? If you are a player then you like all inputs fast, but hardly players play in this little equity.

Anyway if so I would pack them off to the nearest advisor because that sort basic understanding is a bit important on the markets.

Cheers
    Phil.

So what did happen, here is a different chart because I am long...................

To find a lower number you have to go back to when Billy was the President.

Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 9.47.49 AM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.