Don't get me wrong Mogga me old mate im not stupid.I know I am...

1. 4,610 Posts.
    Don't get me wrong Mogga me old mate im not stupid.I know I am never going to change your views on the matter I'm just here to have a bit of fun with you.Your a conspiracy theorist I understand its in your genetic make up to be so that's why you cant believe in just one its all or nothing.And I strongly believe that autism is in our genetic make up that's why un vaccinated children get autism at the same rates as vaccinated children.Yep I know your are going to jump up and down and find fault in the study no matter what,its in your genetics to do so.I remember a time when you had to have a blood test before you could marry and reproduce.But then we had people like yourselves jump up and down demanding our civil liberties.Maybe just maybe you and your like minded (genetics)people are to blame for the rise in autism(if that is the case).15 years ago I started coaching junior football and I had never heard of aspergers (which you know is on the autism scale)until a mother introduced herself with her twin boys who she said had been diagnosed with the condition.Well bugger me after spending sometime with these kids I can honestly say I knew at least 10 kids just like them at school back in the late 60s,they were just a little different,but now we have a name for it ,so I think the numbers of autistic kids are pretty much the same now as they were then.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.