"I admitted my error of producing the said experts error onto...

1. 913 Posts.
    "I admitted my error of producing the said experts error onto H/C and that I was silly and the likes of neglectful, despite being misled, for doing such."

Wotsup, you were not misled, it was entirely your own mistake. Blind Freddy could have seen that they were two different words.

"YOU Tonio in your last post lied and said, I blamed Jesus and I did nothing of a sort, which you did NOT correct when challenged and NOW you're lying AGAIN in saying, I also blamed God.
    What also comes out of this (implies), is your deluded confusions (2 Thes 2:11) on the difference between God and his Son Jesus.
    One minute I'm said to be blaming Jesus and the next, it's God hmmmm."

Wotsup,
    The only corruption was your translation. The Bible had it correct it was "Us" not "I".
    But you blamed God for this corruption. God the Son.

"So again, in the Spirit of Jesus who led me to this corruption, my apologies. "

"WHAT WORD became flesh, keep in mind, NO capital W should be used in 1:1, 14, all capitals should have been used, for all words."

Wotsup,
    The only word mentioned in John1 is THE WORD
    AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH.

Jesus is the Word made flesh.

"You NEVER see a verse where he says I go BACK to the Father, pre the cross, because he was never ever there in any form, other than the likes of Eph 3:9."

Wrong again Wotsup,
    John 16:28
    Berean Literal Bible
    I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; again I leave the world and go to the Father."

There you have it Wotsup,
    Again, Jesus is going back to the Father. Again, Jesus is leaving the world and going back to the Father in heaven.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.