" You lie again, the corruption I carried forward was Not mine...

1. 913 Posts.
    " You lie again, the corruption I carried forward was Not mine and I was misled by the Bible Hub Interlinear and that is a clear fact and proven, as I quoted THEIR error to YOU and others."

Wotsup,
    There was no error in the interlinear, just your inability to use it, which is just a reflection of you superficial understanding of the Bible.
    Just like the Bible, you have cherry picked what you wanted to see. You were not misled. It was entirely your fault.

"What you do do though is, show how deluded you are from the only TRUE God that Jesus promotes in 17:3 and his quote -> Hear O Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah. "

Wotsup,
    Please show me which Bible you are quoting from.
    Also quote book, chapter and verse.
    From what I see you are adding to the Bible what is not there in the Greek text.

" Oh dear, more corruption
    "I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; again furthermore, or moreover I leave the world and go to the Father.""

Wotsup,
    The only corruption is yours.
    All I see here is that you are removing a word from the Bible.
    The Englishman's Concordance has the word, Πάλιν (Palin) — 141 Occurrences
    Always translated as "again"
    Definition
    back (of place), again (of time), further

"Again" means that Jesus has gone back more than once.
    Even without the word "again" it still means that Jesus is going back to the Father.
    John 13:3 also supports it.

New King James Version
    Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was going to God,

"You are also confused with the word "through", which the Isa quote demands the following.
    dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά

Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of. = these are the reasons that Yehowah alone and by himself created, which totally rips Jesus as in a literal Jesus clean out of John 1:1,2 whether you like the CLEAR truth or not."

Wotsup,
    Because the Bible does not agree with your "set seeds" you wish to change the meaning of words.
    The word "dia" with the genitive always means "through".

Just as the Father preformed all the miracles "through" Jesus.
    The Father also created the universe "through" Jesus.

Jesus was there.

Wotsup,
    Only a liar would add words to scripture, remove words from scripture and try to change the meaning of words in scripture.
    Wake up to yourself Wotsup.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.