"Poor Wotsup, still blaming everyone else, including God,"I...

1. 23,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Poor Wotsup, still blaming everyone else, including God,"

I rightfully blamed the ones that caused the deceptions, but as expected, event though I put this deception smack bang in your face, the Delusions I mentioned, are clearly in full swing, preventing you from seeing what's under your nose.

Once again, your repeated LYING claim of around 3-4 times now, that I blamed God.
    I asked you to provide the evidence, and naturally you failed, as it was a lie, it does NOT exist in any of my posts.
    ------------

"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."

"And WHAT does the truth of the childlike language of Luke, tell us how this happened, and not what the creation of men after Jesus and the Apostles, say.
    THE WORD AND POWER ONLY, IS WHAT CAME DOWN AND MADE THE 2ND ADAM, that is what the Scriptures plainly teach = I came down"

"Too funny Wotsup, You are right for all the wrong right reasons."

So Tonio is calling Luke a liar it he??????
    -----------
    "All things were made through the Wword." (No grounds for your corruption of using a Capital there).

Finally you got something right, all things made by the words out of the God and Fathers, Yehowah's mouth.
    Psa 33:6,9 - By the word of Yehowah were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
    For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

No such thing there as we three spoke = DRRRRRRRRRRR.
    And if your delusions are still at play, maybe the following will help, but I DOUBT it. rolleyes.png

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

TALK YOUR WAY AROUND THAT ONE, YOU DECEPTIVE CREATURE, as there are many more.

"Through" as the Greeks demand and the like of Isa and many OT passages = DEFINITION = through, on account of, by reason of and in case that is not entering that brick on your shoulders -> because of, for the sake of, Yehowah and Yehowah alone created for the future one to be, born from Mary, his first EVER beginnings, literal.

Your false delusional genitive case won't save you here, as I proved that already with the definition of it, and how it aligns perfectly with the through meanings here.
    So Tonio, you will have to find another deceptive creation, come delusion.

"Jesus is the power of God. ( 1Cor 1:24)"

More deluded rubbish, in you not knowing where and whose power this is, hmmmmmmmm, DRRRRRRRRRRR all right.
    John 17:2 - As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
    Oh that's right, Jesus is talking about the Father being the Only True God here, the one you deny and the one ppm says is Father, Son and Holy Spirit here = . what.png

Matt 28:18 -
    And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands.
    All things have
    been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father.

AND DOWN GOES TONIO AGAIN, BOMBS OUT BIG TIME, WITH THE WORD OF TRUTH AND THE BIBLE TRUTHS.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.