I guess it comes down to a point of view. I can't for the life...

1. 6,495 Posts.
    I guess it comes down to a point of view.
    I can't for the life of me rationalise the perfection of the natural laws, the dynamic process of evolution that to me seemed destined and working to terraform a planet fit for a sentient being. The staggering separation intellectually of humans from animals.

I can't get my head around an unconscious universe appearing to have such a clear direction of establishing habitable planets, habitable surfaces on those planets and then a great ancillary abundance of lifeforms to establish and maintain that habitat for us. How could it be possible for a complete absence of will, desire, consciousness to produce so perfectly the totality of the physical universe.

If there is a physical component to the universe why not a conscious component as well. And yes, every aspect of what we call nature exhibits an attribute of God.

If there is no Spiritual Essence of Perfection, an Overarching Consciousness then I can see little point in existing at all. The sum total of everything becomes nothing, of no consequence and meaningless and of course many people do live this way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.