AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

There but for the grace of the Carajas..., page-48

1. 2,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Actually, I sat down and had a look at the chart, and I may have been a bit early in dismissing AVB until the end of the (calendar) year.

I don't know what sort of news flow we're expecting this year (things have been quiet) but I'm assuming things will be quiet until the mine is assembled and they start commissioning.

Still, while I'm not calling anything just yet, the chart's looking a bit interesting. Now it looks as though we've bounced up through the long term resistance (solid red) line. I've been highly speculative and put in a possible support line which will probably be wrong.

Some obvious points: holding 6c is key, and volumes have been largely flat, if the price goes up with a kick in volume, obviously a good thing.

Now if I'm going to post a chart and do a bit of TA, it's important that I keep to the HC rules on TA:

RULE 1: sneer at anyone who doesn't like TA, or thinks FA is more important. Actually I personally agree with this one- for me FA tells you what to buy, TA tells you when. But the important thing is you have to sneer.

RULE 2: sneer at anyone with a different interpretation of the chart to you. While TA is necessarily subjective and balance of probabilities, no one will take you seriously as a TA guru unless you make it clear your opinions are better than everyone elses

RULE 3: if you get a call right, remind people of it constantly. if a share goes backwards, quietly disappear for a while. See also: if anyone else gets their TA wrong, sneer at them mercillessly.

Do this often enough, people will mistakenly think you know what you're talking about and you'll get lots of followers and maybe even a heart.

avb_2015oct11.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.