ARR 3.92% 24.5¢ american rare earths limited

Heated, somewhat constructive debate is a welcomed development....

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Heated, somewhat constructive debate is a welcomed development. My 2c regarding MP is they haven't "cracked" the formula for success compared to Lynas. At the end of the day when all is said and done, MP is likely to be sold off to some private equity group or bought out by the Chinese to be chopped up and or shut down to stifle competition. MP walks a difficult tightrope and has done so since its resurrection. It wouldn't have lasted this long if it weren't for its astute "patriotic" mmm fund manager CEO. The left hand (CEO, inst investors etc) never lets the right hand (retail) know what's happening either. Prawn don't let @2ic get in your head, like I said yesterday those little red hearts only lend credence and perhaps in the case of 2ic ego to those "blessed with them." And those foolish enough to listen "sheep." Like he's said before when he took a position in ARR, it's the "kiss of death for a stock when he takes a position, I'm sorry" - paraphrasing from memory. While 2ic has added constructive dialogue in his posts, there is sleight-of-hand trickery at play for sure. Might be in cahoots with the 2cuphandle "Putin profile pic" poster, who comments on many rare earth stocks seemingly from a neutral position but never seems to take any positions which is odd. Genuinely not having a go at either poster but they appear to be the same person using two accounts. (the left and right hand?) red and blue pill? Motivations, unclear, the intent is probably to use top poster position to try drive down SP and get in cheaper. Smart move for those foolish enough to give them too much credibility, especially when there are valid points while simultaneously lopping a manufactured bomb. Wait don't missiles need rare earths? I think Putin is running low...biggrin.png
    Last edited by TheAlpha1: 16/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $188.1K 746.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 117395 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 2520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.8¢ 225569
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.