POS 7.69% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

This is great news

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    It was absolutely awesome to see this announcement come out tonight! It only vindicates why POS SP is languishing where it is instead of in the 60's where analysts see the SP (I'll admit for a split second I thought there was something else happening, which I am now comfortable there is not)

Let me explain. The announcement was littered with the USUAL disclaimers of a prospectus (I've written more prospectuses than I can count). I've been saying for a while now but not sure if anyone has been paying attention. So I'll say it slowly this time. Even though the POS plan is unfolding before our very eyes, there are a lot of ducks that need to be aligned before POS management can say with 100% conviction that it has been completed. This is what is called in the business world as Conditions Precedents (or just conditions that need to be met before something is locked in). POS has over the past 3 months gone through 4 MAJOR COMPANY CHANGING MOMENTS. They are:
    1. Acquisition of BS
    2. Acquisition of LJ
    3. Offtake with BHP
    4. Deep negotiation with a senior debt provider.

None of these have legally come off yet (because of conditions) so in the business world we cannot guarantee them. Hence the disclaimers (i.e. they're happening but there's still a chance they may not, so don't sue us if something unforeseen happens). Like I said, the usual disclaimers. As an example, no debt has been locked in, so where else would you get capital if not debt? Equity. So if you haven't guaranteed yourself a credit line with a bank yet (we're been told this should be completed in Jan 2015) then you state to potential investors that an additional CR may be required. It's not difficult to understand anyone. It's like when I was a young kid and I'll ask my mum what's for dinner tonight and her answer would be "whatever God wants", meaning I have a plan to cook something but I cannot guarantee we will be around to eat it because only God can guarantee we'll still be. She is a religious woman.

And the Ni price (outside POS control) is not doing anyone favours, but this is TEMPORARY. Simple demand and supply economics will tell you this (this has been discussed to death so no need to go back into this).

So why is the SP still languishing? Because the market is not convinced that POS can pull it all off. So back to the thread title. Why is this great news? Because those with intelligence (as is the case with most people on the POS threads) can see the forest from the trees. We have BIG PICTURED POS with all of these announcements and can see where it is all heading. We are speculators with some degree of confidence that the 4 items above will be pulled off and that Ni will rebound, as stated by experts a lot smarter than me. But because the broader market is still sceptical, the SP is reflective of a company without any of these 4 items in place. Once they are (early 2015 the latest), the POS share price will be where it should be.

As to the theories with AF's loan and repayment, I've heard some funny ones here. But here's one than no one has really discussed. Maybe he wants his money back BECAUSE IT WAS A LOAN! That's what you do with a loan, you ask for it back. He has enough shares in POS. But clearly not enough according to some.

All my opinion (there's my disclaimer)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $26.12K 4.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 56538951 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 24725096 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1601919
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.