MMA 0.00% 27.5¢ maronan metals limited

trying to please everyone on a hot copper thread is like banging...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    trying to please everyone on a hot copper thread is like banging ones head on a brick wall, also trying to make popular posts that get lots of likes is not my thing so Im just gonna say what I personally think is best for MMA shareholders

@dallascowboys how many ASX stocks have you ever invested in which have been great projects and have actually gone all the way, that is turned into a big company maximising shareholder value for the initial investors. I was an IPO investor.

if you have a good answer let me know. Otherwise I firmly believe in getting off my arse and helping out. All the work cant just be left to the directors.

my understanding is all the publicity work they do comes at a cost , * interviews etc arent free and promoting maronan is simple and something every shareholder can do

yes I believe hot copper bashing squads can cause a lot of harm to potential investors especially an illiquid stock like mma which could really use a little more investment now to get us over the option strike price. There are people watching this thread who dont actively participate in the discussion and a lot of new people would have been scared by that post although ofcourse to many of us we can tell how obviously it was a fake post. Wheres that guy gone by the way after we called him out?

luckily that single bashing post got stopped in its tracks.

wait until they launch on us in a group like they have done to Boab Metals. Theyve already started moderating me too as the lone voice calling out the bashing tactics and the bashing tactics will get worse, more coordinated and sinister and just outright cunning and clever. Wait until they suspend posters like me and youll see just how much harm negative HC posters can do.

if Richard, Rob, Simon, Joshua and others couldn't care less about hot copper postings because theyre concentrated on their job then great. They do their job and some of us shareholders do ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $61.42K 222.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25703 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ 66296
Last updated 15.58pm 31/05/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.