thou shalt attack JW's it's the only way to heaven, page-78

1. 7,453 Posts.
    mr gordon said,

"Jesus faithfully showed why the name of Jehovah must be known to us for only by that way would we know who Jesus is, for his name in Hebrew is Yeshuah, Jehovah is Salvation, and how in obedience Jesus set the pattern for pure worship.
    This is directly tied to our having eternal life, for Jesus himself said in prayer to Jehovah,

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3"

As the bible says,as you quoted

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3"

Exactly mrgordon,
    Now to know God and Jesus,is eternal life

Mr gordon,please tell the forum,as you have stated,the jw institution is Gods representative on earth,and that unless you belong to this institution,you cannot be one of Gods people.This is an exclusive belief,you are the one saying these things on an open forum,this is open for debate,simply because YOU have made these claims,im calling you out on these exclusive claims,as unbiblical,your foundation is questionable at best and exclusive at the expense of everyone else,you are no martyr,no one is picking on mrgordon,he himself spruiks these things which i believe is a false gospel and is shown to be so,thats called speaking the truth.

Mrgodon,as you rightfully quoted,knowing who God is,and Jesus whom god sent,is imperative to inherit eternal life

Please tell us,dont dodge and weave and change the subject as per usual when asked a direct question

Do you believe Jesus is a created being?

Simple yes or no

You believe you as a jw have the divine direction and truth on who God is,let your words on this matter reveal whether you do or not,im picking you wont want to answer this question directly,please accept my apologies if you do actually answer this question,simply and direct, yes or no

You or i will not need to say anything more on the subject,and let each individual decide if you do hold the key or not with this answer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.