FAR 1.08% 46.0¢ far limited

I would have thought that pj is big enough and possibly ugly...

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    I would have thought that pj is big enough and possibly ugly enough to speak on his own behalf.

The matter under discussion is why it might be better to quarantine some of the company's assets in a separate company that can continue to operate with the same expert team and explore the potential of those quarantined assets after a takeover of FAR where that takeover includes the FAN and SNE assets.

I pointed out in my original post that such an approach would cause the proceeds of the takeover of FAR to be paid to shareholders, whether in cash or shares. I consider this to be a good thing. Others may differ.

The alternate approach of selling the FAN and SNE assets and FAR continuing to operate would mean the proceeds of sale would be paid to FAR, not directly to the shareholders. Some of this money may find its way to shareholders - maybe by a special dividend or return of capital or an increased share price, but the application of those funds would be in the hands of the Board.

Of course, a complete takeover of FAR, prior to any such split, would make this discussion moot.

I apologise if my original explanation of this idea was unclear and I hope there is now no further misunderstanding of this suggestion.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $176.1K 380.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98595 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.5¢ 675
Last updated 11.07am 14/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.