AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thoughts

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Well I am just going to post some of my thoughts that float around my boof head when I am considering the happenings of Avanco resources.

I will put them in point form more or less.

They will be in no particular order other than that which the pop up as I am typing.

They are all my thoughts or considerations and I don't give anyone the right to hold me responsible for them.

Yes some may be considered assumptive or speculative but they are MY Thoughts...so if you don't like ém...that's fine.

OK here goes
    -regarding the JV. It would be my guess that AVB are assessing some tenements with the view of defining and developing an already discovered deposit.
    -In the most recent announcement AVB changed there little statement about opportunities with neighbouring majors to also include 'other companies" (I think that was the words)
    -Going by AVB's tenement list I am going to guess that Terrativa Minerals will be the or one of the partners.
    -Terrativa is a private Brazilian company. And they used to be (maybe still are) one of the largest tenement holders in Brazil.
    -Terrativa have entered a partnership with CTM in the 2nd half of last year. About the same time AVB started to mention the JV/opportunity thing again.

-regarding takeover and all things ownership.
    -Greenstone and Appian are very similar companies. Formed around the same time with similar goals and objectives. -They both have founding partners who were employed by JPMorgan. These members often have presented and attended at the same investment seminars. (Michael Haworth, Michael Scherb, Verne Grinstead)
    -Are they and therefore Greenstone and Appian connected in person or business? I don't know but its worth keeping in mind.
    -If they are connected..would they work together??? Or would they be competitive?
    -If they worked together they would obviously be likely to want to takeover and gain control of Avanco's assets. Especially now all the hard work has been done on one and is income producing.
    -I don't think Blackrock would be interested in taking over..unless with partner.
    -Glencore owns a good chunk of AVB and I am certain they would have been approached about selling there share
    -Glencore has great incentive to hold until PB is in commercial production as that then triggers a $10 mil payment to them from AVB. (divided into a monthly payment over 12 months I believe)
    -AVB's proposed trial mine with processing at AN would not meet contract requirements to trigger the payment.
    -AVB could therefore start mining and earning and developing PB without having the financial burden of a monthly payment to Glencore.
    -couple all of that with recent change of constitution to help deter an unfair takeover.Then it seems to me as though the board is aware of something and are at least trying to delay it until the company is worth a lot more and further developed.

-What to do with the profits from AN production. Yes it makes a profit and it is not to be sneezed at either. Its not huge but it gives the company scope and potential.
    -Expand AN and or PB ...but why make them more valuable and attractive when overall sentiment is so low.
    -Explore current tenements more? Is the return worth the expense? exploration is expensive and the return on investment at the moment is too low
    -JV with someone that has a known deposit that needs to be better defined and requires expertise to develop? Sounds good to me.
    -Pursue other more attractive commodities (gold)? But can we afford to do this as well as progressing PB so its ready to go if the copper price improves.
    - Geez I am SO GLAD we are debt free at the moment.

-And I know for certain the truth is that my fingers are sore from typing and I have to stop because I cant put every thought in a post.

I apologize if this bored the socks of anyone that ventured into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.