WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

I didnt think it was an issue, not much distinction between me...

1. 12,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I didnt think it was an issue, not much distinction between me holding RAD and Weebit really, I wouldnt have thought

12 month escrow is an ASX ruling for investors pre-listing, nothing to do with RAD or Weebit so I have been told

Im now very familiar with ASIC unfortunately, it seems their main issue with HotCopper posting is whether you are calling a stock a raging buy in the very short term, whilst actually selling stock at the same time.

Also they dont like it f you have 2 buy orders in at the same time on the same stock, or if you have a buy and a sell order in at the same time on the same stock, but it all comes down to what your intentions are.

Isnt it good that Im an earlier investor and Im still buying on market because I obviously believe in the company Ive invested in?

I cant see why it would be an issue, as long as Im not dumping stock I purchased cheaper due to any investment contacts.

From what I can gather, legally, you can say anything you like about a stock, anywhere, as long as you believe what you are saying to be accurate and true, which is 100% the case with anything I say about Weebit.

Not dissimilar to Brainchip really, whilst I wasnt a Brainchip stockholder, I knew it was floating around a few different shells, and had researched it prior to the ASX announcement coming out.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.