PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

Thred thread.

1. 7,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So I've been reading up on Thred and really like the concept. If developed and marketed correctly, I think Thred has potential to be huge. The Microsoft collaboration will certainly help things along!!! Thred is a solution to a real problem that is growing exponentially as more people connect to more social media outlets. Imagine being able to seamlessly access Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc all from one app. That would be awesome!!!

I have a few questions regarding the corporate side of things that some of the forum regulars might be able to answer.

There seems to have been a long delay in proceedings. What was the cause of that?
    Beta launch in July 2016. Global launch Q4 2016. Will there be a need for further capital raising? I imagine $6.3M will evaporate quite quickly?
    When was the 5:1 consolidation done? Am I right in saying that the SP was 1c prior to consolidation which is why the CR was done at 5c?
    What is the short-term downside risk to the SP?
    Is it likely that there will be a lot of long-term holders looking to exit the stock now?

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies to my questions.

Rgds,
    RM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.