lol the point of my post was this: The guy is clearly a hardcore...

1. 690 Posts.
    lol the point of my post was this:

The guy is clearly a hardcore Atheist (as judged by his Facebook, because that's what we do now). He has killed 3 people execution style. He now gets the chance to say it was because they took his parking spot. As absurd and stupid as that sounds, whatever, it might be true. It's not completely inconceivable to say that a grown man shot 3 people in the head because of his parking spot. You know, worse things have happened.

BUT, imagine for a second, that a hardcore Muslim (as judged by his Facebook, because that's what we do now) shot 3 people execution style who stood for something he strongly opposed. Would the "parking spot" argument be even heard? Would anyone allow him the opportunity to protest this?

Or would the Daily Telegraph (if it was in Australia) run a story about a DEATH CULT subscriber living in a TERROR FLAT using his terrorbook to behead the fabric of society....

Honestly consider the above and just think about your answer. No need to post it.

I'm sorry if the point of my post wasn't clear enough.

When a Muslim person commits a crime, get on the forums and see the real bigots posting along the lines of:

"Why don't the moderates condemn this stuff? They support it. Islam is a death cult. Muslims don't fit into our society" and so on and so forth.

If a Muslim commits a crime, the entire Muslim population has to answer for it. When a white guy commits a crime, it's just a crime. Nobody has to answer for it.

And we now have our Prime Minister standing up in Parliament commenting on the Judiciary.... what happened to the bloody separation of powers??

My position is just as clear as yours Professor,

Anybody who is PROVEN to have done something wrong, should suffer the full legal consequences. I do not sympathise with any terrorists or criminals. The motive for the crime is irrelevant. You do the crime you do the time.

Unfortunately today however, we have trials by media and public opinion, and now our Prime Minister has decided he will poke his fingers into the Judiciary.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.