ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

was waiting for you to post this Swami.. i read it yesterday and...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    was waiting for you to post this Swami.. i read it yesterday and didnt post.. you do realise its not the same test as Minicare are looking at right (well i imagine they are but just not letting on just yet)?.. Troponin yes but this is T not I.. both very important but lets just be clear and trivial shall we.. it does not currently test for Troponin I .. im sure they are working on it as well ..

"Although troponins also exist in other muscles, those in the heart are unique, and are measured separately in laboratory tests. Troponins in the heart are called cardiac troponins. There are two main types of cardiac troponins; T and I.T is also referred to as cTnT, while I is also referred to as cTnI.
    Both troponin T and I are cardiac markers used to diagnose myocardial infarctions."

As for missing the boat.. still to FDA approval on this device is there? only has CE mark.. keep trying buddy i give you an A+ for effort..

Not saying someone wont beat Philips to it.. but they have a pretty damn strong presence in hospitals already.. 50% in some areas of the world.?? From my experience its pretty easy to sell new products to existing clients.. (Take ADO for example!! A nobody trying to get their tech accepted and was a struggle. Seems now everyone that finally did test has kept testing and included new applications and testing areas. Seems a lot easier sell from the inside NO?)

Some of you views are very very simplistic imo.. but nonetheless its all in your "considered opinion" so is A ok OK..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $10.31K 451.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1354370 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 364595 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 541330
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.