earth to comrade lapdog...As i remember there were a few recent...

1. 17,307 Posts.
    earth to comrade lapdog...

As i remember there were a few recent Tony Abbott/Rudd debates, where Rudd dramatically and catastrophically face-planted himself motor-mouthing away into irrelevance...

I guess you must have been busy obsessing about some young girls clothing to notice the debates...

Tony Abbott seems to be off to a good start so far cutting out some deadwood and useless expensive fatcats on sweetheart/crony deals...

I see you still havent realized you have fallen for a con with the AGW hoax....

Evolution in action I guess...
    The dumbest of the dumb constantly fall for each conman/witchdoctor/soothsayer that comes along and the more apocalyptic the message of doom, the more they can reach into your pockets....

You know the AGW high priest AlGore went from some million of so of personal wealth to approaching his first billion dollars in a few short years...

Lapdog...
    Just in passing have you heard about the fantastic wealth opportunities in Nigeria assisting princes, newly dead multi-billionaires and other fabulously wealthy people get their cash out of various bank accounts....

I can forward you a letter from one of your potential Nigerian friends if you are interested....

Or you a Nigeria-letter-scam denier?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.