Tim Paine ruined

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Don’t think he’s financially ruined - he’s been milking the high paying cricket financial year now for years - managed to Hoover up millions with that little clean boy image he was trying to portray. Be interesting to see if his missis sticks around now that she’s been publically humiliated by his antics. If she leaves him then his Balance Sheet will certainly take a big hit.

His reputation on the other hand - well yes ruined is a fair call when it comes to that. He’ll forever be known as the guy who texts pictures of his stump.
  2. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I know l will be jumped on from a big height , but Ben , i do think its the current situation with many Australian women , not generally women.
    I can only tell you my learning , which might be very wrong
    But l have been doing business trips regularly all over Asia the last ten years , and the difference in women , between Asian culture & Western culture is simply 2 different planets.
    The morality is totally different. The awareness of current affairs as against sex drugs & rocknroll is such a big difference. They respect all people and things more and it's family first situation and dressing polite etc etc, And dont say they are stupid or controlled - far from it - they are very intelligent , have their own thinking - but simply moral , happy in themselves without pushing non stop for fun - then more fun

But i finish also , by saying , men far different too - far less drinking , stupidity , fighting and proving themselves

Anyway it is a sorry state of affairs now in Australia.

Ok - all jump on me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.