SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Time for the Board to come clean

1. 1,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    With the sp now in freefall (down 50% in the last 3 months from an already disastrous position) it now vital that the BOD issue an announcement advising shareholders exactly what the current status of the company is. This should include current cash position, debt level and ability to repay, expected income over the next few months, and current financial viability.

They should also address their own remuneration levels and whether they are prepared to sacrifice some of their substantial incomes to save the company from financial ruin.

This company, which showed all the promise of being a very successful junior oil producer has plunged to the depths of despair from an sp of 24 cents only a few years ago to now less than 1 cent. This would make it one of the worst performing stocks on the market.

I don't want to hear from the bleating optimists who seem to have their heads eternally up their rear passages, I only want to hear from those who know exactly where the company is headed , i.e those that sit in Samson's boardroom.

Time to come clean TB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.