RGT 3.80% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I recently bought into MXC. It looks like a company with a...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I recently bought into MXC. It looks like a company with a really exciting future with huge global growth potential and the fact I got in for a share price of sub 5c was a bonus.

I just watched a video (dated October 2014, but as relevant today as it was back then) that I think will be of interest to all shareholders, but I give a warning that the video includes some graphic footage of children suffering from the horrific illness that is known as Intractable Epilepsy.

In the Investor Presentation in May 2016 on pages 14 and 16, MXC stated that according to scientific and clinical studies, CBD (Cannabidiol) could be effective in easing the symptoms of Epilepsy. They noted their collaboration agreement with Sipnose, a collaboration to develop an approved medical cannabis treatment to prevent symptoms of Epilepsy, a market estimated to be 65 million people worldwide.

It is in light of the above and MXC's extensive R&D program to commence, if it hasn't already, at Israel's leading Epilepsy research institute, the Hadassah Medical Center, that I post the following video.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $3.279K 8.598K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1707 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.