EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Time to position, page-73

1. 12,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1283
    does anyone r'ber the recent "reports" of "URANIUM CONTAMINATED WATER OVERFLOWING FROM TAILINGS DAM" article on PDN a few weeks ago?

This was by a Namibian newspaper and the company had to put out an ann stating that it was baseless... PDN is a "possible" TO target and hence such news are par for the course - anything to get the sp react so that a few % can be scalped out... it is all about the timing of such articles...

KNL has been in that area for 3 years+ now... helping the local school get some decent furniture for the kids and not a peep from the locals (not saying that this gift was to shut them up) - WHY? the mine start was probably a few years away - the locals knew.... now, they are getting a bit restless - WHY? because the locals know that the iron is hot now - time to strike and get some attention...

par for the course and not a single mine has ever been built on this planet without local protests... in Australia we have seen the same over and over again and this is going to get resolved once the finance is approved....

KNL management is not going to compensate the locals without getting the finance - doesn't make sense for them to proactively pay off someone if the finance is not coming... pay-offs normally are a job at the mine (which imo was a given as they would have preferred local workers only) and adequate compensation for any relocation - if any (I am sure the EIS must have highlighted all this 1.5 years ago)...

always r'ber the famous words of DiCaprio from the film Blood Diamond - "TIA - THIS IS AFRICA"...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $25.55K 176.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189487 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 42973 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 39851
Last updated 15.46pm 06/06/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.