Time to start opening up, page-3

1. 4,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    The premiers are doing an absolute poor job remembering that it was the the NSW government that released a significant amount of the virus into the community but we'll just skip over some of the facts just to placate you.

Are you going to be so quick to pat the likes of DA on the back when say Victoria becomes a basket case. The potential to bankrupt this state is enormous and, for those who can remember, will make the Cain/Kirner Jolly and McCutcheon labor government look like a girl guide camp singing Ging Gang Goooly.

Your ideas and mantra is dangerous not only to the country but to the many lives and livelihoods that will be lost because of some idealogical bent.

What i don't get with you and a lot of others is you don't seem to have a sense of danger in all this and seem to be like the frog in a pot of proverbial boiling water. Maybe you can explain it to me so I can understand how you see things will work when all the money is spent and there are hundreds of thousands if not millions unemployed.

Protect the vulnerable and now that we have squashed the curve and the R numbers are below one the country needs to be internally opened up and premieres, who only seem to scream state rights when it suits them need to be encouraged rather strongly to get the states back on their feet ASAP.

BW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.