MMA 3.33% 29.0¢ maronan metals limited

There is no reason to worry about serial derogatory posters...

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    There is no reason to worry about serial derogatory posters infecting this forum and thus, no reason to leave HC as long as everyone follows the below rules;

1. NEVER consistently cross promote on other forums, especially if that cross promotion is aimed at undermining of that forums ASX company. It's human nature to not to want to have someone write unwelcomed things about a stock that they hold.

2. If you do get these people on this forum or any other foum you participate on, DO NOT respond to their posts. Most people will move on if they are not getting responses and thumbs up. Unfortunately, the BML forum is littered with posters that feel the need to interact with these undesirables and have contributed to the ruination of that forum. For information, you have the optionality on HC to go into your profile and see who has been giving thumbs up to posts you follow and thus also these undesirables. Many are not aware of this. I put the undesirables and the people that gave their derogatory posts a thumbs up on ignore. Nothing but peace and quiet now, but I rarely read any BML posts because the forum has lost most of the good posters who have left because of the constant attacks from these undesirables.

I should add that the two posters @redrun and @Fernit appear to be just normal posters from other forums that do not fit rule 2 above. They are here because rule 1 was not adhered to but hopefully if rule 1 is abided by in the future will not feel the need to continue with their actions.

Last edited by PhillW: 22/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $1.918K 6.615K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 8852
Last updated 14.58pm 09/05/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.