AV1 6.56% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

but nihilism there is that formula in the prospectus re...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    but nihilism there is that formula in the prospectus re performance shares issue based on Profit over a period. It's something, from memory, like only $1mil over 18 months or something ridiculous like that.

I'm NOT disputing the legitimacy of issuing performance shares. They're to Directors who can't sell /dump a single 1 share without giving notice to ASX. What I'm trying to get at is that if this Formula was being met by $60mil annualised revenue, these performance shares would issue and the Market informed of the formula being fulfilled.

So if our FA'ers could review that performance formula over the weekend, nut it's true meaning out, especially any significance in the time frame criteria then I for one would know/learn something currently unknown to me
    I just am confused by the rate to time element/criteria in it. Surely it's been met last Qtr yet no Perform share issue.
    The No Revenue/ Cash Position til the Qtrly Jan 30th still holds. Maybe news of performance formula satisfaction will provide momentum to the rocket for $1.20+ before then?

ASAP, I know nothing about settings for all those formula indicators you've got there. see if you can change the colour background for easier reading for a start, read up on meaning of various candles and some patterns and you too can study the Dark Arts of Charting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $46.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $6.342K 97.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96864 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 68757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ 154899
Last updated 12.52pm 25/04/2024 ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.