AV1 3.17% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

Seeing as though there a lot of people on this thread "who seem...

1. 182 Posts.
    Seeing as though there a lot of people on this thread "who seem to know what they are doing". I have taken up that CMC markets offer for the free year of free pro trading platform. I knew nothing about trend analysis up until 2 days ago so here is my 2 cents. I want you to correct me and offer advice.

- purple is the upwards trend line forming an an ascending triangle with the yellow line. today confirmed a break out with volume which is a good sign.
    - the yellow swerve line is the 50 day SMA and we are above that which is a positive and also it is sloping up which is another positive.
    -down to the MACD, we are trading above zero which is a positive and the grey has crossed with the red which is another positive. History shows when these cross we have upwards movement.
    - RSI we are above the 50% line which is a positive however above the 70% line which could trigger a slight sell off but all in all trending upwards.

TMP chart.jpg
    I don't know how you guys set your targets.
    I don't know what time period to run the chart over in this instance, 4 hour intervals over a 6 month time period.
    I am also no so positive on what to set your RSI, MACD and SMA parameters at for example SMA at 50.

Be as brutal as possible.
    Thanks,
    Whitey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $46.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $22.50K 352.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79494 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 37313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ 72049
Last updated 15.43pm 03/05/2024 ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.