AV1 3.17% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

I'm not sure what you posted had to do with my post at all Jaded...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I'm not sure what you posted had to do with my post at all Jaded but I'll answer your questions anyway.

Firstly, the revenue issue - Not related to performance shares, just simply a metric of valuation I've been using rather than profit for new tech stocks as it seems to be more reliable. As discussed in another thread, we know the revenue is likely to be higher than before because 56% of revenue came from in-app marketing and we now have 20% more app installations than we had in September and increasing.

Secondly, performance RIGHTS (key words) are rights to shares after achieving a certain milestone. In this case, $1million profit in 18 months. Profit and revenue are linked by margin, but not necessarily directly relatable as we don't know the appropriate scale up or expected margin for TMP at this stage. They may have achieved it already but I doubt it. I think it'll have to be an accounting profit which from the quarterly we saw was not the case (meaning they moved cash into recievables but that won't come apparent to the us or the taxman until next FY end.

So what is likely to happen is that they will record 'profits' on paper by increasing recievables (and likely cash this quarter) into the next FY and the performance rights will be undertaken just after next FY. So no need to worry about them for another 7-8 months.

Furthermore, if we are profitable then the amount of shares this will increase by isn't really a factor for myself anyway.

In short (TLDR) my revenue post has nothing to do with performance rights, just a valuation metric. Profitability won't be apparent until FY end and thus no perf. rights won't be converted to ordinary shares until then.

What could boost us to $1+ is not really relevant. The technicals alone could get us there. Plus the fact we have fundamentals lining up nicely.

While the last announcement didn't get the market in a stir, I think there are smart people out there who realised how this impact the business positively in terms of $$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $46.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $22.50K 352.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79494 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 37313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ 72049
Last updated 15.43pm 03/05/2024 ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.