TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I sold my TNT at 29c but I am still interested in finding lower...

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I sold my TNT at 29c but I am still interested in finding lower entry as I think the stock has a lot of room to grow. When I invest, I use both fundamental and technical analysis - to pick up entry price, as I always prefer to buy low, if it doesn't go low enough, I will just let it go. I just come across someone's comment about a Head and Shoulders pattern, and I am like eek.png, so I decided to share my 2c

This is H&S, you are predicting way into the future when a neckline hasn't been formed, head isn't confirmed eek.png , ofc you can share your idea, but the way you put it like "it is the book, I am sure that is how it is, so I am going to sell and spread my fear" eek.png , so sorry but pls excuse me, I have to interrupt so holders can make an informative decision.

I will jump straight to the point, if you looking to top up or buy, 38.2% line is where you can look to buy a small parcel (21c), if it bounced from 21c, then Fib bounce confirmed, it will retest the high of 30c, if it still goes down, your next buy is at the 61.8% ~17c. Done!

NO H&S whatsoever if NOTHING IS CONFIRMED PLSSSS (sorry for the Capslock), I feel itchy a bit eek.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2395/2395759-9bce16a8e3d48d3f7ad59e65f62b9ff1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.