FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Back again fooca - It is my understanding that these trades are...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Back again fooca - It is my understanding that these trades are described as at the next half of 1 decimal point above the price at which the actual trade took place, because the field - for recording the price would you believe is not long enough - horizontally - to show 2 decimal points of a number! e.g. if your online broker's webpage states 26.3 then the actual trade would have taken place @ 26.25 - i.e. at a price interval of 1 quarter of a cent above the whole cent price, and only as a "cross" trade with another client of the same broker, and/or possibly on the CHI-Xchange, which Commsec inexplicably have not yet got around to including trades on that Exchange on their Course of Sales page.

As for telling Commsec to widen their relevant fields - on both their Watchlist & Quotes webpages -where they only show 26.3 - when their Course of Sales page shows 26.25!! - is like David talking to Goliath.
    If I remember correctly David eventually won that "battle" - but as for 1 of a million+ clients of Commsec taking my advice, I'm not holding my breath about when they'll wake up to carrying out such a simple modification!! I'd suggest you wait until 2018 - maybe - to see that happen. TG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.