WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I posted this a little time back Royalties Paid over the life is...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I posted this a little time back

Royalties Paid over the life is easy
    889k + 167 +47 (2014)

1103 Royalties
    1500 Units give or take (considering this was manufactured not sold)

73.5C AUD average

With SK2 we are getting over $1 per royalty
    With Olay about 40c

So this average has been falling over the qtrs and will continue to do so until sk2 come back on line.

I previous mentioned that once the integrated product is online we will triple our income generation.

I can understand the reluctance of P&G to go down this path as it does not benefit them to do so, and hence the wand and its many incarnations. It actual costs them bottom line.

Again we wait as P&G push this out further. I am starting to question if the integrated products will actually happen.

This leads me to the reason why hair has not progressed as well. See a hair brush would be the best option for P&G (like a wand) but no-one wants to brush their hair in the shower. So it makes sense to integrate, but does that drive enough sales to justify the royalty that comes from P&G bottom line on current sales.

I more see 2nd tech being another device with limited sales (the only positive is that they have talked about a cut of subscription plus a cut of sales). But this has not been locked down as it is all in the hands of good faith.

OBJ is now on the clock as cash will become an issue and given that the last time we hit 3m cash the trigger for a cap raise we have about 9 months grace. Is that enough time? Given a launch will happen in 19 and we don't see those royalties for a further 3 months possibly almost 6, we could well be in the 2nd half.

Though the board could play it differently. The lesson from last time is that retailers didn't want a bar of it, I can see that same this time round. So what is the plan, who takes up a position to keep it with comfortable reserves. Do they take the risk and let it run.

One thing I do not get is why the small volumes being manufactured, my two locals Coles and Chemist W are both out, yet the masks have not been touched. They have spent dollars on the advertising so it makes little sense to have such little volumes. Now I understand that stocks more than likely are only replenished once a month, so I await my next few trips to the local to see them back on shelves.

Is there a problem in manufacturing volume????

The USA launch is not much of a launch

These are some of my thoughts and not fact

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.