GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Tomorrow?, page-22

1. 32,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Hi Andy,

I'm not gloating, I'm stating facts, I thought I might get the teensiest bit of recognition from you for getting it right - again, but obviously not. The goldbug psyche dies hard.

You must have missed my post last night. Your wish for the US stockmarkets to tank is going to misfire if history has anything to do with it because there hasn't been a down DJIA for the 6 months following mid-term elections since 1946, not so good for the gold afficionados.

Still hanging on every word of the newsletter writers? You're a slow learner, they've been handing out bum steers for years and 'wrong way' Rickards is one of the worst.

The XGD is now down nearly 8% today, I don't think some here realise how destructive, ruinous and depressing a savage bear market can be, I reckon this one has only just begun, there'll be lots more action in the months ahead.

Anyway, since I've hung up the headset, I'm going to make one of Goblin's pineapple smoothies this afternoon, just been down the road to get the pineapple. They look delicious, I'll report back

Have a nice day,
    Skol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.