GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

BTW I made some money out of gold penny dreadfuls on the way up,...

1. 41,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1011
    BTW I made some money out of gold penny dreadfuls on the way up, that's enough, I'm not greedy, I'll name them if you like, but in true gold fashion some have probably already been delisted or gone bust.

I'm ahead of the XJO for the last year, beating the index isn't easy.

Now, let me see.... I took your advice at the time and shorted gold $1921.03 on a HUGE position. Not only have I beaten the index to a pulp but I actually don't pay any withholding cost for that position. LOL

Did I tell you I also shorted DJ30 at 17278 (ah miss the top by 0.2 points) then covered 15784 (ah miss the bottom by a few point).

As you can see I name mine so unless you have the knack like me with my picking tops/bottom skills then I have no interest in your "I am not greedy" attitude or your diversified portfolio or your ABC industrial stock trades. You might also like to check out TLS RHC since we are on the subject and Medibank ipo.

Oh I forgot we are not talking about making money but who is ultimately right. Well done you have now passed the stockmarket school and graduated to professorship and lectures now open to the uninitiated. Got my notepad out....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.