POS 8.33% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

There is a significant difference between doing research and...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    There is a significant difference between doing research and comprehending it.
    You've stated that the USA is NOW the number 1 exporter. This is simply UNTRUE

Your research shows that is not the case.

Citigroup writes that the USA is the SECOND largest oil exporter behind Saudi Arabia.
    I'll concede that the article states that it is poised to over take next year. Still you are incorrect when you write that it is now at the time of writing it is number 1. Furthermore if you continue to read the article past the second paragraph, now i know this is a stretch especially when you only read the headline AND BOTH the supporting evidence (videos) you provide are from FOX NEWS AND BOTH ARE OVER A YEAR OLD!!!
    If you did continue to read on the article goes on the write that Saudi Arabia will continue to remain the number one exporter of crude oil, and that Citigroup's projections include refined products!

Again the second article you've referred to states that the USA WILL BE the biggest exporter of LNG.

As in the future, not now, not previously not yet!!!

I'm sorry but people who do their research and invest their hard earned cash do so just not from FOX NEWS and using much more recent articles and statistics from more credible sources. AND more importantly apply and read the articles correctly and not just read the click bait headline articles on FOX....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $12.36K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 51586183 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 21209915 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2628152
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.