APX 0.88% 56.0¢ appen limited

Top 10 A.I predictions and breakthroughs for 2024, page-2

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Here is what ChatGPT says about your post, I cannot but agree, but ChatGPT is nice.
    --------------
    We're standing on the brink of some staggering breakthroughs in 2024 that promise to redefine our economy. Imagine this: AI chatbots revolutionizing mental health support, non-stop and unbiased. Or content moderation that actually cultivates positive online communities. We're not just talking about incremental changes; we're talking about groundbreaking advancements in material science, medical diagnostics, and even the way we interact with games.

But here's the kicker: all these innovations are racing towards us, yet APX's shareholder equity looks like it's running in the opposite direction. Isn't it ironic? We're on the cusp of major strides in AI and AGI - technologies with boundless potential - and yet, APX seems to be stumbling at the starting line.

What does this tell us? While the world is gearing up for an economic transformation akin to moving from the Renaissance to the AGI Age, APX is seemingly in rapid decline. We're talking about self-driving vehicles, personal AI assistants that could revolutionize daily life, and AGI that might well be the pinnacle of these advancements. Yet, APX's execution seems to be falling short of tapping into this vast potential.

So, fellow forum dwellers, I pose these questions: Why do you think APX is struggling despite the near unlimited upside of AI and AGI? Is it not evident that there's a fundamental flaw in their execution strategy? It's high time we looked beyond the hype and faced these pressing concerns.Exciting times are ahead, but will APX be part of this revolutionary journey, or will it become a mere footnote in the annals of technological progress?Looking forward to your thoughts!
    --------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $124.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.5¢ $671.5K 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 62982 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 15309 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
56.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.0¢ 56.5¢ 55.5¢ 395408
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.