SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon, I was waiting for Aug numbers and see they are there this...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon, I was waiting for Aug numbers and see they are there this morning so can update the NS but will have to wait for the excel csv file for FB (weekend maybe?). The Montana well data hasn't been updated for a while so that is a gap for me. Any suggestions on what to look for would be welcomed.

Personally I wouldn't mind if the NS stayed (as long as the bank was ok) because they were generating cash and around $50 OP looks to work ok with the lower G&A and production costs. There was a good presentation done by Cont Resources worth looking at (page 19&20) which gives some general insight to current situation with response to price movements.

Not sure on the recent volume, it looked like balancing shares between US/Aus but I'm unsure how the ADR's work. I think the 200/1 is too big when Aus is .005 as the % movement between points is too large when there is small volume and no real interest in the sector overall.

Cheers & GLTA

PS. I stupidly dropped a cup of coffee on my old laptop a while back so it's taking a while to work out which files were which on the recovered data, it is also a bit confusing atm with all the changes and losing some files hasn't helped. Note to self - file naming convention is important.
    Last edited by Rob79: 14/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.