TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Top 20 Holders

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Does anyone know where a recent list is of the top 20 shareholders, I know we have a lot of shares on issue but I think the top 20 own a lot of them.

Stephen owns around 380 million I am pretty sure, I may be wrong and a few other large holders on there.

This is some info from the Quarterly Report -

Canadian Activities
    Transerv holds interests in Canadian oil and gas assets in three regions: Alberta Duvernay/Rock Creek , Alberta
    Genesee (Mannville tight oil) and British Columbia (Carnaby). Sales processes of assets in each area are underway.
    British Columbia
    Carnaby (TSV Working Interest = 65%)
    Carnaby has engaged AltaCorp Capital to manage the disposal of some of the companies’ holdings in British
    Columbia. These lands are located in the Montney Oil play fairway where results from offsetting opera tors
    indicate test or IP30 rates in excess of 600 bbl/d of oil or condensate,
    plus liquids-rich gas.
    Carnaby has received a number of conditional offersfor these assets
    and expects to be in a position to announce sale details during the
    September quarter.
    Carnaby remains committed to continuing explorationactivities in the
    Montney and plans to redeploy a portion of any sales proceeds
    towards high-grading and rebuilding its holdings inthis play

I think we must be close to some sort of land sale, a few of you on here I think V8 and Interveta have done a lot of research on the area and since CPO bid fizzled out some large land sales have taken place with a lot more expensive value , so maybe we will be getting more than the original 14 million that was quoted. Would be nice to get 20 million plus our 3-4 million in the bank , with Alcoa funding the rest of Warro I would be tempted as a company to go bang or bust and take Warro on ourselves , very unlikely they would do that to be fair.

I think a cash injection, Alcoa penned to paper , this time next year the sleeping giant could be trading again at some decent levels.

With cash it will stop the scared investors worrying about cap raising's.

GLA

Lets see what Wednesday brings and hopeful some news is just around the corner, its been a long wait for the long term holders and also for the directors who have been fully invested.

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.