TOR 0.00% 14.0¢ torque metals limited..

Indeed watch this space Mineral Resources looks to float away...

1. 16,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3820
    Indeed watch this space

Mineral Resources looks to float away from near $150m paper loss on key WA lithium explorer investments

“Look, I think in the next month we’ll be able to make an announcement but we’re heading down the path with a big float down in that (Goldfields) region,” Mr Ellison said at the time.

“The idea of that is all of these little shareholdings we’re gathering up, I’m going to go out to the juniors and we’re going to be able to offer them a tolling service where we take some ownership of their deposit and we toll the dirt.”

A flotation plant takes crushed spodumene-bearing ore and treats it with chemicals to extract lithium.

As well as partial ownership, MIN may also be interested in the lithium rights on TOR's Paris gold and nickel projects, as a separate or alternative deal.  They paid $60M for lithium rights for the Pantoro tenements which can be used as a benchmark value.

As for partial ownership of New Dawn - TOR only has an exploration target at this stage.  I would expect a JORC resource would have to be proven up first before such a deal can be made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $50.87K 374.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7297 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.