trades from 11th. september

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thursday evening evening 11th sept.
    i read the fin review in the comfort of the local library today while the wife did some shopping nearby''

the last week has been good for me and particularly today

open positions, long - FET, IAG, RCG , TGA

MML - was sold at a loss - trading against the trend..... with small profits from the previous two trades on this stock it ended up with a vey tiny loss o/a..... I am very pleased to be out of this one

FET - some serious money with this childcare REIT and even more to be put into it.. the buyer demand for the stock suggest a possibility of some corporate action ??.

shorts - holding - ALQ, GFF, + SXY added

ALQ & GFF are showing very good gains

ASX 200, FMG and part of GFF - closed out........ a good profit overall on these ....
    I currently have bids for a further 13 shorts ....... don't get too alarmed I will be lucky if 3 04 of these are taken out

having had a fairly god run the last few days I am getting into that dangerous state of mind where I think that I have got the game sewn up, and can do no wrong....... it would be good if that were true....... I have moved some of my short bids a bit closer to the market price as the prices are moving away from me in some cases...

cheers all GK...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.