POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Very interesting afternoon....I haven't quite got a read on this...

1. 799 Posts.
    Very interesting afternoon....I haven't quite got a read on this one. As Seuss mentioned earlier, the board is playing this one down. Have they had a falling out with Buddy management? Is something bigger to come and they want to accumulate? Do they simply not care because they are planning on moving on? It could be a sign of something very, very good or a sign of something very, very bad.

One thing we do know is that if we are believers of "Buddy" then we should be happy. It's finalised, in concrete and now it's just a matter of seeing what this can do. Strike price is ever so close and I can't imagine for a second they won't run this up to 25c+ in the next month - plenty of time for the expiry of options. They aren't likely to let them lapse and they also aren't likely to wait to the 11th hour to put them "in the money".

Dave might be in town mainly due to him joining the board of MTL as an advisor or perhaps Buddy has some other documents to sign but unless they are with a big Australian business, I'm not sure what documents apart from the DD that he would need to sign in Australia given Buddy's headquarters are in the US.

Interesting indeed.

CnS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.