TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Trading plan post result

1. 169 Posts.
    My trading plan once result is known:

1) Duster
    Buy at open regardless of open price. Should get min 10-15% return but you need a nimble finger. Don't hold overnight. Stock will trend lower next few weeks or months. best time to sell for existing holder is a few mins after open. check out NEN and other duster for insight of trading during open. NEN opened down 75% hence an opening price of 3c is expected.

2) Oil show
    Definitely a buy at open as the hype of $3+ will be mentioned over many times. Have buy below open price as existing holder will sell some parcels for free carry. SP will trend higher over coming weeks and months and u will be kicking yourself down the track. E.g check out KAR when they discover oil in Bilby prospect in Brazil and also a few other oilers which discovered oil. You can still make at least 50%+ over the coming weeks.

This is the plan I have applied to other oil stock and works for me all the time. I don't hold oil stock during drilling due to the risk reward is too much. iei the binary outcome is not worth the punt regardless of % discovery. Similar story with WHN when some experts were saying its a sure find etc and the rest was history.

Regardless of the outcome I have a better risk reward outcome, almost. a 90% strike rate.

cheers
    pcyc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.