Trading Target Candles, page-1673

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I talk to many traders, verbally and written on a few Forex Forums

After talking to lots of traders who mainly lie through their teeth and claim bullshit -

After talking to a handful of honestly traders (both profitable and non profitable ) -

Here is my take on trading this market - Refers to Manual traders only

The above graph is kind of correct but with a few insights.

After 5-7 years, you may get some great wins BUT will still get your account hit with some huge losses. Your'e Gold because you can earn a basic wage but don't expect to be buying a New Car this year. In fact you would never give up your day job if you were smart.
    After 10th year or more, you may be earning a average wage but still no shinny car in the driveway and still best to keep your day job.
    The chances are you will be trading daily / weekly swings of the market with a long term positions

Then

The chances are you have started to really nail the market now and realise that scalping the market may be the answer to higher rewards with less risk.

After getting advice from profitable traders who both trade long term and scalp the market, it seems most when in the direction of scalping the market for higher returns. These traders just sit there trading instinctively without too many cares in the world.

when you know, you know
    p.s. I am following the yellow brick road and getting close to the Emerald City

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.