TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Is there anyone interesting in this stock. No Is there any...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Is there anyone interesting in this stock. No

Is there any poster discussing about this stock. No

As I said before, If I'm wrong I'll never waste a space here.

It's good to hear that I'm not the author of this stuffs.
    Why? Because I use the current facts and the latest news to support my argument.
    Sadly there's no one trying to against me. But I'm still on the right track and I'm right. It's the point why should I keep learning and writing.

How do you learn? or are you learning?

If you don't have any ideas to go against me then Do not read mines.

If you think they're off topic then press the Report button to moderate my posts.

I don’t mind because all the contents are in my head as I learn along. If I'm copying and pasting then the title is all messy.
    I use the mind to absorb all the contents in order to put them in my own languages amid there're a copied portions.

There're not many sectors accounted on the fingers but there are plenty of stocks to choose from.

If you don't understand about the commodities sector you will remain a shorter at all time. Keep shorting as it's in a downtrend as traders could borrow stocks at lower prices and sell at higher prices when there's short term recoveries.

You don't have any glue what's going to happen if you solely look at the chart.

You don't have any glue what analysts are talking about and you tend to listen to the one you like.

You don't even notice what the future will bring according to a single news. It's either importance to an knowledge person and a rubbish to a brainless person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.