Trecherous leaking "Rat" Turnbull again

1. 46,400 Posts.
    TREACHEROUS, LEAKING TURNBULL PROVES HE WAS NO GOOD

Malcolm Turnbull writes a book that he thinks proves the Liberals were nasty for sacking him. In fact, he proves to me he's a rat, leaking private emails and airing a nasty crack he made involving the wife of a Liberal Minister.
    Turnbull has already shown how vindictive he is, in my opinion, by repeatedly attacking the Liberals before the last election and sabotaging the party's election campaign. He also supported Julia Banks, a Liberal turncoat standing against Liberal Minister Greg Hunt, and he refused to publicly support David Sharma, his successor in his former seat. He has also repeatedly attacked Prime Minister Scott Morrison.
    And isn't this man who now screams "treachery" the same one that knifed Tony Abbott as Prime Minister?
    But this book is a fresh low for a man I consider to be vindictive, self-obsessed, a hypocrite and disloyal.
    First, it leaks private correspondence. (Warning to anyone writing to Turnbull: could he one day do the same to you? Be careful!):
    The Turnbull book excerpts reveal the private text message correspondence between the former PM and Liberal powerbroker Mathias Cormann after the second leadership vote of August 2018 that saw Scott Morrison take the prime ministership.
    Second, Turnbull or his agents are leaking an excerpt of the coming book just before Parliament resumes at a difficult time for the Government, ensuring extra strife, and he's once more launching a nasty character attack on Cormann:
    Many political analysts believe Cormann’s decision to switch allegiances to Peter Dutton was the biggest factor in dooming Turnbull’s prime ministership.
    Turnbull’s book, being published by Hardie Grant, will reveal that in the hours after he was deposed, Cormann dropped him a text to say he was “very sorry” and tell the ex-PM that he wasn’t part of an “insurgency”. But an angry Turnbull replied by telling Cormann he should be “ashamed” and accusing him of being “weak and treacherous”.
    Cormann’s initial text to Turnbull, in part, read: “I was not part of any planned conspiracy or insurgency. I genuinely backed you until events developed, sadly, which in my judgment made our position irretrievable. I immediately and honestly advised you directly.”
    Cormann claimed in the message to have been surprised by Dutton’s first (unsuccessful) challenge to Turnbull on Tuesday, August 21.
    “I was genuinely blindsided by the leadership ballot on the Tuesday and events developed rapidly from there,” he told Turnbull.
    He even invoked his wife, Perth lawyer Hayley Cormann, in apologising to Turnbull. “All this has been very painful — yes I know first and foremost for you and for that I’m very sorry. But also for me. My wife was genuinely traumatised by it all.”
    Turnbull’s text in reply was withering: “Mathias, at a time when strength and loyalty were called for, you were weak and treacherous. You should be ashamed of yourself.”
    Turnbull even referenced his mention of Hayley Cormann: “I well understand how disappointed your wife is in your conduct.”

What a foul crack about Cormann's wife. Cormann did NOT say his wife was disappointed in his conduct, and Turnbull has contemptibly twisted Cormann's meaning to publicly trash him, and in a way that now publicly embarrasses Cormann's wife, too.
    How nasty. How trashy. How unfair. How very, very un-prime ministerial. Why did the Liberals ever make this man their leader?

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...9609269e32867e3c69343dd1c1722f1b?from=htc_rss

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.