AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Tree shaking day, page-3

1. 4,582 Posts.
    $ man....

IMO,you're being too optimistic...

I remember those days very well....the sp rise from 2.6-23.5 in 5 weeks was fuelled by frenetic speculation over rich copper hits Oct 4 & 12 at AS.(Antas South)

AVB reached a MC of $150 million Oct 12 2010...Current MC = $120 million (with Huge dilution)

I doubt very much that AVB will rocket at all (especially a Disallowed) now that the speculative money has gone (Wood and Funston made heaps when they sold all those years ago and IMO,that was the cue to get out)

The writing was on the wall when AVB bedded down with Xstrata and lost all autonomy in the Carajas....Polglase's vision of a self funded producer (as stated in the press and BRR 2008-2010) is no longer....He's gone on record as saying that the corporate side of the resources business is not one of his greater strengths and he's not in favor of debt utilisation and yet here he is having a struggle getting the finance via debt.....

http://www.avancoresources.com/content/investor-centre/press-clippings/

If AVB rewards holders in the long term,it will be a slow burn IMO,and I doubt that you'll need a seatbelt,$ man........May your patience be rewarded!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.