TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

yet another thread of hope and delusions of grandeur.how exactly...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

yet another thread of hope and delusions of grandeur.

how exactly is triton a green stock? well its not, at least while you need to wait for another 5 years at least before anything happens with NH with regards to green, or battery anodes so I think your all jumping the gun on that.

next you talk about investors be it millennial or funds yet most once they find out they are partnering with the CCP will detract from any serious investor, or perhaps some traders will take a punt or some woke communist loving punters who believe in belt and road crap.

you guys are continually trying to talk up a stock that is borderline treading water in a consolidation phase but will never make a 52 week high while this horrific management and board that takes orders from the dragons motherland so what chance have shareholders really got as they get NO real information or truth from management who also get spoon fed dribble of uncertainty with never exact dates, exact figures and everything is always a delay with NO concern for shareholders.

sweating it out in a chat forum trying to convince each other of how rich you will be from a partnership with CCP banks and puppets then I think some of you better wake up and understand the truth and share that accordingly as its more like you are trying to suck in gullible investors or traders, which some will cost them dearly if they listen to some on these threads.

but good luck with your over confident illusion though, with pretending that ton is some well managed capitalist driven company is a mistake and in due time these CCP masters will do their best to steal this company while management sit on their hands and only speak to some chosen few with vibrant positive carrot talk which in turn gets fed back to forum readers.

not really a full on business plan if you ask me, but people will work it out, eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.