TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

what on earth are you suggesting here?are you suggesting that I...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    what on earth are you suggesting here?

are you suggesting that I buy and sell while stating my utter disgust with this company?

well I tell you right now you have not done your homework and what you have said is utter crap so please retract your incorrect statement as it is both unwarranted and false.

all I have posted is adding to truth of what most readers are not hearing instead of seeing pom pom's waving and cheers to attract misguided millennials reading ramps about things without realising their so called investment is also in a communist back regime which only wants to aim at abusing human rights, silencing voices of those who disagree and if no fiance comes or even if it does, the angle of what your hearing is not capitalistic, the play is a steal and you don't hear very much about NH do you, only drabs of hope with lost promises that never unfold and if they might, it will take another 5-10 years of waiting all over again.

protect your capital folks, dont get caught up in insanity and lies is what I am saying.

its clear some are exiting this stock and some "day traders" are playing both sides of the table here and for those who know me already know that I ain't one of them, and nor shall I with triton being a CCP controlled vehicle run by puppets.

good luck either way though as your going to really need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.