They are years behind in infrastructure,Govts of both sides keep...

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    They are years behind in infrastructure,
    Govts of both sides keep the immigration patsy scheme going.
    Their building more and more units and council receive the benefits through more rates.
    More traffic yet many area--single lanes, now their thinking about a congestion tax
    from a problem of their own creation.I am amused every mistake they make working taxpayers are
    the ones to pay the bill. Illegal immigration has boom under the ALP, Greens watch, violence increased--with the answer more public servants employed to fix the problem at taxpayers expense. Yet controlling the violence does not produce income--hence the no sentence mandate.
    Renew raising on fines was falling (Govt figures--Vic) so more public servants needed to increase revenue.Older population, yet many that are brought in--don't work???
    Business that keep Govt afloat could not employ such people and survive,
    yet Govt have no accountability for these leaches!! Govt own figures more than 55% not contributing after 5 yrs. Bottom-line Western society is being taken for a ride--no Muslim countries give Welfare--hence very low immigration intake.Many are incompatible, racists, bigoted,and have hate-treat for their Western hosts.Many call ON racists--yet they are the only party that stands up for Western values.ALP, Greens, Libs have all sold us out and will even do deal among st themselves to stop ON rise.ON stating that Aborigines should have DNA test to stop rorting comes with a cry of racism, yet when White Westerners go to collect Welfare--they want to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse.
    Instead of our generosity been welcomed by immigration from other countries--they see it as a weakness and complete stupidity, and I completely agree. I don't hold hands or light candles either when a family member is murdered, or come ride with me with the same group that committed the murder and done absolutely nothing to prevent it--yet then claim the victim status again.
    Imagine is roles reverse and white migrate to their country--the treatment dealt out would be harsh, and any critic silence.Mohammad, Abdul will never be Westerners first!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.