If you were a shorter would you be taking profit now? I don't...

1. 3,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    If you were a shorter would you be taking profit now? I don't short but if I did I'd ride this one to the end.

I'm wondering if there are some Trump enthusiasts who brought in because they believe the orange fella but simply aren't savvy enough to understand whats going on and what it will mean if Trump is allowed to start offloading his own stock, let alone what will happen if he is convicted and/or loses the election. The writing was on the wall weeks ago when his intentions became public but most seem to have been blissfully unaware of the ramifications until recent days.

At some point the light bulb has to come on for most of them. Over many years in the markets I have seen that there are always a percentage who in the face of disaster will freeze and hope it the T-Rex can't see them if they don't move. They will be there when the doors close and ask "what happens now?". They may be mere Trump supporters so I don't expect much from most of them but surely there must be a reasonable number smart enough to want to save themselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.