Trump Clueless Moron on Jeruselam

1. Osi
    15,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...alem-pronouncement/ar-BBGkf6V?ocid=spartandhp

The "moron" description comes from Tillerson.  I came across the "clueless" description a few days ago in Putinist Russia Today propaganda piece. Both are correct.

Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and place US embassy staff at risk by moving them to Jerusalem counters every bit of advice received from US friends and foes alike.  The decision serves no practical purpose   ........  so why did he do it?   The answer is that his idiot self-serving son-in-law Jarad Kuschner thought it would be a good idea.

Trump still has his poignant moments where he does make sense but as Alzheimer's begins to eat away at things his ability to understand, prioritise  and risk assess key decisions will continue to decline.  Many over 55's  gets a bit frustrated misplacing keys or forgetting a name here or there but what I see in Trump is different.  Very different.  

The only saving grace maybe that everyone knows that a form of dementia is taking a toll on Trump.  Some ME protagonists may be willing to sit on their hands until Trump is pushed out of office but some won't.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.